PERMISSION FORMS (When do I need one)

Occasionally, we may require a waiver to be signed by your parents before you can be granted permission to participate in various activities. 

You will need a signed overnight /travel waiver if you want to:  

  • have a sleepover outside of your dorm or homestay (Chaperone must be present and at least 25 years of age. He/she will be contacted by your accommodations coordinator to confirm address, connection to student and details of sleepover)
  • travel out of town, province or country for any period of time
  • ride in vehicles with any Canadian friends or their parents

Please note:

We discourage students traveling outside of designated school holidays.

If travel will result in missed classes, students must talk to their teachers and Principal for approval in advance of making any arrangements or booking flights.

Please allow 3 days notice in order for any forms to be completed.  Last minute requests or late forms will not be approved.  

All requests will be subject to approval

Please send any requests to your accommodations coordinator at: ( Drumheller and Three Hills area ) ( Strathmore area )