The Global Leader Program is exclusive to Golden Hills School Division and is offered in the Strathmore area only. The Global Leader Program boasts full-integration into Canadian schools as well as an impressive list of value-added services,
- supervised after-school activities
- individual tutoring in: reading, math, science, oral presentation, writing reports, and more
- students will partake in at least two scheduled activities per month (Rocky Mountain tours, visiting museums, ice hockey, golf, shopping, football, and skiing/snowboarding etc.)
- debate club to help improve their English and develop their interests in global events
- regular scheduled study time
- regular meetings with their supervisors and teachers
- student progress reports provided to agents and parents in English and/or Korean
- preparation for standardized tests such as the TOEFL, SAT, and SSAT
- international food will be provided every week
Overall, this program is geared for the success of its students, with high-quality educational programs to ensure students receive credits in courses required for post-secondary education. Not only do students learn and improve their English, but they are also provided special education and instruction to encourage them to become a positive and goal-oriented global leader.
The Global Leader Program accepts students from grade 7 through 12 for a semester, full academic year or short-term.