The PLUS program is exclusive to Golden Hills School Division and is offered to qualified students. This program is offered in two different locations, Drumheller and Three Hills.
This program is designed for students who are serious about academic achievement and post-secondary possibilities, offering them the chance to study under the world renowned Alberta curriculum in the safe and caring communities of Drumheller, and Three Hills, Alberta.
Students in the PLUS program will study a full academic load that leads to an Alberta High School graduation and a high school diploma.
Extra services available to PLUS students include:
- enhanced ESL support
- extensive one-on-one advising and tracking from a qualified, dedicated academic advisor
- university application assistance
- planned activities throughout the school year, each aimed at learning more about the area and Canadian culture
- trips to local universities/ colleges to tour and meet with a representative to talk about programs and entry requirements
- ESL testing prep courses
- diploma exam prep courses(guaranteed placement for no extra fee!)
- frequent monitoring and reporting of student goals and progress.
PLUS Program Brochure -
PLUS Program Advantage
PLUS Program - Sample Schedule
PLUS Program - High School Study Plan
PLUS Program - Q & A’s
PLUS Program - Power Point