Our students have access to the Keep.me SAFE program.
The program provides free and confidential support to our international students:
- 24/7 access to support from clinical advisors who speak their language, understand their culture and the unique challenges they face while studying in Canada.
- Access to artiles, tools, resources, and their Support advisor through the My SSP app, website and telephone.
How to contact Keep.me SAFE:
- Download the free My SSP app
- Visit website www.keepmesafe.org to read articles, watch videos, or chat instantly with a Student Support Advisor
- Dial 1.866.743.7732
Keep.me SAFE can help with tips on:
- Adapting to life in North America
- How to be successful at school
- Being healthy
- Making friends at school
- Dealing with stress
- Concerns about post graduation plans
Please note that Athletics, CTS & Special Interest Courses, Language Courses, and Student Activities & Clubs, are subject to change without notice as they are student driven.